What are cookies?
Cookies and other similar technologies, such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by web servers to store and retrieve information on their visitors, as well as to operate the website effectively.
Through the use of devices the web server is permitted to store some information on users, such as their preferences for viewing the pages on this server, products they are most interested in, etc.
Cookies that are affected by the regulations and cookies that are exempt
In accordance with the EU Directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of users are analytics cookies and advertising and affiliate cookies, while those of a technical nature and those required for the provision of a service expressly requested by users are exempt.
What types of cookies are there?
Cookies can be grouped into five broad categories:
• Analytics cookies: used to collect information on website usage.
• Social media cookies: those required for external social networks.
• Affiliate cookies: used to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (member companies).
• Advertising and behavioural cookies: to collect information on the personal preferences and choices of users (retargeting).
• Technical and functional cookies: those strictly necessary for the use of the website and to provide the requested service.
Cookies used on our website:
|_ga, _gat||Google Analytics. Statistical service. These cookies collect anonymous information on users’ browsing of the website to know the origin of visits and other statistics.|
|__unam||Social media cookie used when information from the website is shared on social networks.|
|SESS||Technical cookie used to store user sessions.|
|Otras cookies||Useful technical cookies to offer a better browsing experience to users.|